The other night, Hub took me on this crazy "hike" just as the sun was setting. While I was thinking we were planning on walking leisurely along a trail...he went "off-road" (or rather "off-trail"). Being just days away from having a baby and wearing clogs, it was an interesting "hike" to say the least. Climbing uphill over large uneven rocks, there were little pink wild blueberry flowers and moss-covered rocks at our feet. And while dodging tree branches, bushes, and weeds, there were gorgeous trees filled with white blossoms all around us. It was refreshing and so pretty out at that time of day with the setting sun behind us and a pastel sky painted over the Lake. Sometimes the "unexpected" is good!
Hello and welcome to my little spot.
You'll soon find that I so enjoy papercutting and other such crafty endeavors, attempting new things in the kitchen, exploring outdoors, collecting little vintage things I really don't need...and journaling about most of it all right here.
1 comment:
I agree, sometimes unexpected is good. Thank you for sharing these beautiful images with us.
Post a Comment