It's the last day of November but truthfully, my mind has been on the upcoming Christmas season for quite some time now. I love all the crafty, homespun projects that abound and only ever wish I just had more time to do more! Every year I always vow to get a head start on Christmas and all the things I'd like to accomplish, yet each year it rushes upon me just as quickly as the year before.
Two years ago, I did a little series of Christmas-y/Wintry projects here on the blog every day for a week and it was so fun to do! So I thought I'd start that up again this year but with a little more time in between each post, saving me a bit of holiday sanity. As I mentioned back then, I used to host a little Christmas craft party in years past and I would always try to come up with a new project for us to work on. I'll be featuring a couple of those past, sweet and simple projects that I think are still pretty fun along with a new one or two! We'll see how it goes! I hope you'll join along in the crafty fun!

3 comments:
I love ribbons!!!!
Nice post, can´t wait to see more of your creations.
JOY is a very strong and sweet word, and a great name for a child.
that sounds fun! and I love the look of that picture!!
This is the cutest! What a gorgeous Christmas Project!
Post a Comment