Those are so darling, but the deer at our farm love to eat my sunflowers and veggies! We have way too many deer and eventhough we are not hunters there are lots of hunters around. So many deer starve each year in Tennessee, that is really sad.
This is precious! This is my first time on your blog, and am wondering if you are living in northern MN? I am from the twin cities and your pics of lake superior are gorgeous!
Hello and welcome to my little spot.
You'll soon find that I so enjoy papercutting and other such crafty endeavors, attempting new things in the kitchen, exploring outdoors, collecting little vintage things I really don't need...and journaling about most of it all right here.
5 comments:
Oh fun! I keep looking for some baby deer around here ... none yet though.
Those pictures are the sweetest!!! How cute is that little fawn?!? Thanks for capturing such a special moment and for sharing it!
Those are so darling, but the deer at our farm love to eat my sunflowers and veggies! We have way too many deer and eventhough we are not hunters there are lots of hunters around. So many deer starve each year in Tennessee, that is really sad.
This is precious! This is my first time on your blog, and am wondering if you are living in northern MN? I am from the twin cities and your pics of lake superior are gorgeous!
Awww. How cute they are! I live in the city but I've seen several deer here recently anyway. http://www.soapdelinews.com
Post a Comment