I took these photos last Sunday when it wasn't raining like crazy...as it has been almost the whole past week or so. Today the sun is out and I'm so thankful to see it finally!
Yesterday, I had a bit of a "Birds" moment when I was out minding my own business in my yard, dumping out excess rain water in flower pots on the deck and then heading down to check our rain gauge, when from out of nowhere Momma Robin came flying down from a tree, dive-bombing me and aiming straight for my head! Truthfully, I was a little bit freaked out as I let out a little screech, ducked, and headed right back for the house!
I think I'll be quite a bit happy once all those little birdies have left the nest and we can have our deck back again!
.....
(P.S. It appears my blog may be turning into more of a Birds & Bloom type blog...but I'll be back with some regular crafty posts soon, I hope!)
1 comment:
Awww... how cute! I have never seen a hatching, or even baby birds in a nest, but I can imagine that it's a wonderful experience. HOw cute!!!
Post a Comment