Many little bits and pieces of things are strewn about my desk lately as I've been dabbling in little projects here and there. Switching from stitching one moment to wire-working the next. It looks like a crafting bomb went off, total chaos, nothing completed...just lots of little things in the works. But that's how I like it. Always working on different things, so excited about each project that I switch back and forth. Many made with "love" in mind. I can't share any more than these brief peaks, because some are surprises! Eek, I'm so excited. I love to do surprises for those I love! Of course I'll share the results, in say, a little over a week and a half or so?
Hello and welcome to my little spot.
You'll soon find that I so enjoy papercutting and other such crafty endeavors, attempting new things in the kitchen, exploring outdoors, collecting little vintage things I really don't need...and journaling about most of it all right here.
1 comment:
I wonder what you're up to? can't wait to see!
Post a Comment