
So by now you’ve probably come to realize I’m a total nut when it comes to mushrooms. They fascinate me. Especially at this time of year when they are so plentiful. But did you also know I’m fascinated by the backside of decaying leaves? Neither did I. But this one caught my eye yesterday. The tiny veins of this leaf seemed to section off blocks of colors and so captivated me.
And of course, nothing makes raking more enjoyable than finding a collection of varied mushrooms sprinkled throughout the yard.

And yes, as predicted yesterday, my back is a little sore. And my shoulders and arms too. Oh, and I have a blister on my thumb to boot.
But other than that I’m fine and ready to enjoy the weekend!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend! :)
2 comments:
WOW! What an interesting close-up of that leaf! You are so good at noticing the tiny miraculous details of life! By the way, dad and I had a stupendous weekend with the best companions ever, you and "hub"! Love, MUM
neat leaf, sis :) the caramel cookies pictures below were "oh so good"!
Post a Comment