It’s a dark & dreary day here today. And I'm blaming the weather on my dark & dreary pics too. Sorry. This is the little vintage “find” that Mum bought for me when we were out antiquing last Friday. It’s not really a “find” because we’ve “found” it a few times in the past whenever we went into this particular antique shop where nothing ever seems to change. I always picked it up and thought about buying it, yet never pulled the trigger. I can be so indecisive at times. So when Mum saw it again this last time…she said very definitively, “I’m buying this for you!” and that was that. Don't you love the little squirrel peaking out?What are your plans for the weekend? We’re having our favorite Chatty Clan up for a visit tomorrow. I've got muffins to make, toys to find, and a bit of last-minute cleaning to do! Hope the weather will be less dreary tomorrow so we can have some outdoor adventures. Hope you have a nice weekend too!
P.S. A tiny bit personal, but in the "squirrel" theme, here's a little sketch I sent to Hub yesterday while he was at work as a little e-love note..."I like your tail..." I'm not sure what that means as far as love notes go but I thought it sounded sweet! :)

2 comments:
Great photos of the "tree trunk/squirrel" vase. Mums are great, they last a long time! Cute drawing you made for "hub"!
I'm so glad its yours! Its incredible!! xox
Post a Comment