Friday, March 23, 2012

in the studio {jarring order}

Lately my desk has become a total disaster. After completing some recent projects I decided I better get some order to things again. So I stayed up ridiculously late (ridiculous when you have a baby who doesn't sleep much or very well, I should say) working on the frivolous (yet fun to me) task of organizing my "studio". I already had many things in old apothecary jars but I decided to jar up some more things and do a little cleaning/rearranging/labeling. Besides having an abundance of baby food jars now, I also realized that many of the cute open dishes and such that I had things housed in were getting very dusty, very quickly since they are not in use as often any more. Plus, I like being able to easily see what's what in glass jars. I also did some organizing in my cubby cabinet too and made some little labels for boxes full of things. There now! That feels a little better!
P.S. It's a very foggy, gray day here (see?) so my untouched pictures are gray and a bit dreary as well!

No comments: