Friday, October 7, 2011

lock tight

Today was a day I wanted to lock tight forever in my memory.To always remember the way the wind blew through the trees, dry leaves rustling and blowing...the flowers turned to soft puffs of white... my little garden sorely neglected this summer, now overrun with leaves... the blue of the sky, the perfect warmth of the sun...the content feeling of my little one riding snug against my belly in the babybjorn, holding his tiny fingers and knowing he was just as content and happy to be outside on this perfect day too... showing him our colorful Maple, just a bit past peak...
to enjoy each day, always remembering each day is a blessing, a gift...realizing anew that I have it so good to be able to enjoy each day, each moment with my little one, beginning to see them different and new through his eyes... I think (hope) I'm getting better at letting things go, taking each day as it comes, and enjoying each moment...because they are so fleeting.

Just a few memories and thoughts from today to lock tight.

3 comments:

MUM said...

Beautifully said and oh, so true! We are very blessed to see with our eyes and treasure in our hearts all the wonders of this world that God has created for us to enjoy! Not the least of which are family and friends!
Beautiful photos,too!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes. Beautifully said, I agree. I just love my baby cousin!!
Jean or Halo

Anonymous said...

P.S. I love the fall colors. Makes me sad that some people believe it all happened by 'random chance'.
Jean - Halo