Just thought I'd share a few photos of some new gnome & mushroom cake toppers I recently made for a custom order. The glitter on the caps was her idea for a wintry woodland party...and I simply love the added sparkle! .....
I think I say the same thing on every post ... but oh well :) Seriously darling! They are so cute! Buddy said, "That's exactly what I was thinking. They are so cute, Mama." :)
Hello and welcome to my little spot.
You'll soon find that I so enjoy papercutting and other such crafty endeavors, attempting new things in the kitchen, exploring outdoors, collecting little vintage things I really don't need...and journaling about most of it all right here.
2 comments:
I think I say the same thing on every post ... but oh well :) Seriously darling! They are so cute! Buddy said, "That's exactly what I was thinking. They are so cute, Mama." :)
so so adorable! * squeal *
Post a Comment