Monday, February 7, 2011

baby things {of the bird & owl variety}

Just a few of my favorite baby things so far...yes, it's beginning! ;)
First up, a very old Swedish postcard with owl illustration. I framed it within a pale green & white striped matte and white frame.
I think it's really sweet, but does anyone know Swedish?
"To du ar mig en ljus fogel"
I did this google translation thing and if accurate, it means something like:
To me you are a bright bird!
And speaking of "bright birds," secondly, this modern LED blue bird nightlight from Target. They also have an adorable mushroom one too...it was a tough choice.
Finally, my favorite little snapsuit/gown I've bought so far...I found it a cute, new little baby boutique here in Duluth. I also spotted this one and more sweet Baby Chai clothing online right here.
.....
P.S. Thank you for each of the sweet, encouraging comments left on my last post. It's such a joy to get such thoughtful, kind comments on my artwork!

2 comments:

l. c said...

could you get any cuter?!? I adore all these sweet baby things! ♥ makes me want to have one of my own!

Dana said...

Yes ... so cute and so exciting :)