
I planted a variety of plant and flower seeds yesterday...something I haven’t done for a couple of years. But on a trip to Target the other night, I couldn’t resist picking up a seed packet for chamomile…a sweet, tiny, daisy-like flower which can be dried and used for tea. I’m so excited! So that got me digging around in our seed box…a messy cardboard box full of random seed packets, envelopes of seeds I’ve saved from flowers over the past few summers, and a variety of seeds my mom has given me from her garden.
I love seed packets with their pretty photos displaying what you’ll grow (hopefully, if all goes well). And I love seeds even more…so tiny in size, yet amazingly big on hope and promise. I
hope some of the things I planted will work out…red poppy, chamomile, verbena, salvia, yellow snapdragons, basil, 3 types of tomatoes, green pepper, and grass. Yes, grass. Another promising, hopeful thing to witness growing right under your very nose.

P.S. And on another garden-y note, I also picked up these 2 adorable little garden gnome stakes (at Target too). I can't wait to plunge them into the earth amidst some flowers come Spring. Are they the cutest?
1 comment:
It looks like you had some fun!
Post a Comment