The day started out (and continued into the evening) as a very dreary, gray, rain-streaked window sort of day...although the birds didn't seem to mind the rain at all as I could still hear their persistent yet sweet songs.

With the weather being such, I thought it the perfect day for an afternoon of crafting and perhaps even my first blog (in addition to the intermittent checking on the washing of winter coats...strongly
hoping they won't need to be worn again for another 6 or 7 months at least). I had previously started working on the materials for my next creation, so I had a jump-start on my creativity...which sometimes helps.

After a period of some serious crafting business, an afternoon pick-me-up of my favorite green tea and one of my mom's (more precious than gold) sugar cookies was necessary.

After my replenishment and much more serious crafting...my finished product... Voila!
No comments:
Post a Comment