A few little weekend things:
It seems right now, when time to myself is rarer than ever, I try to find enjoyment in the little moments, the little things...the time I had before and took for granted now is precious and appreciated more than ever...like having a moment to clip some flowers from the garden. I picked these tiny Violets that had seeded themselves from last summer...the only "vase" little enough I could find to put them in was a tiny glass salt shaker...and a favorite flower that is now blooming, the beautiful blue Delphinium.
We also took a little (unsuccessful) blueberry-searching, hot hike high above the lake on Saturday which little Bub seemed to love. And on Sunday we had some guests over for brunch. I served egg bake...my new favorite thing. Pre-baby I used to make quiche a lot. Now its egg bakes. But I love egg bakes and could eat them every single day...with a just few drops of Sriracha on top. Perfect!


2 comments:
Such pretty pictures,..all of them! What is the white, daisy-like flower?
Thanks! Its actually pale purple but looks white in that photo...I think its an Aster?
Post a Comment