I think strawberry muffins may be one of my favorite kind of muffins. The strawberries taste so good smothered within a sweet, cake-y muffin...almost like it is filled with jam. I made these ones earlier this week and even little baby Bub couldn't resist gobbling some of one up, still warm from the oven, as I held him in my lap.
P.S. That little pink bowl with handles (I think originally a sugar bowl?) is one of my latest thrift store finds! I looove little bowls and cups (and things that hold things I guess). This pink one (Fire King) with swirls was calling my name. After about a year long thrifting/antiquing dry spell, I finally found some lovely things last week! That is what makes the thrill of the hunt all the more exciting!



1 comment:
Oooh! Those muffins look so good! Last night when we had your brother and family over for supper, I made raspberry muffins with my frozen raspberries from last summer. Everyone loved them and wanted seconds. I gave seconds to the men and 1/2 a muffin more to the children. (After all, I only made a dozen and we were nine people!) Little Lainee loved them, too! Your little pink bowl is way too cute!!!!
Post a Comment