Yesterday morning, on the last morning of January, the sun was coming in so warm and lovely through my kitchen window...the tiny shadows cast from my Baby Tears plant caught my eye...and it felt good to know that we're on to February.
This winter hasn't been as brutal up North here as it has been in recent past winters. And I'm excited about the random assortment of bulbs (grape hyacinths, tulips, narcissus) I planted along the side of my house last fall...something I've never done before so I hope they work! I know that it'll still be quite awhile before they will (hopefully!) start to poke through the ground. But on this late winter day, its just a tiny little something I'm looking forward to seeing in the coming months.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm lovin' this winter, too! What a pretty window scape!
Post a Comment