Wednesday, October 13, 2010

next to you my deer {c'est fini!}

hello!
As mentioned in my last post where I was figuring out to how finish my deer topper, I wanted to share what I ended up deciding upon and how I finished it off.
I really liked the contrast of that pretty brown flower-y paper base against the seafoam color of the deer. Little white and pale pink flowers, tiny toadstools, and a few handcut paper leaves in pale pink and brown mingle at their feet. Now in the shop, here.
Today is another sunny day in a row of sunny Fall days and I'm busy working on a custom cake topper order, a sweet pair of foxes...back to work!
Happy creating! ~L

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you, I am obsessed with this. I'm blogging about it in my I Love Thursday Post for tomorrow. So incredibly beautiful.

Thanks for sharing, you are so creative and talented.

Deer Little Fawn said...

Hi there, I am new t your beautiful blog! I am so glad I found it! (I actually came over via Erin's blog post on these deer) You are so talented! I'm having a deer based giveaway next week so feel free to pop over and check out my blog http://deerlittlefawn.blogspot.com
I look forward to following you! :)
x Beth

koralee said...

Oh my your blog is just soooo sweet and your creations make me sooooo happy. Love all the inspiration i found over here...will be back! xoxo