Saturday, November 3, 2012

half...

Half-ironed shirts, half-finished colds, half-finished projects all over the place, half-read magazines piling up, half-clean house, halfway decent nights' sleep...Trying to learn how to be content with all the half-finished things of late!  I'm not quite there yet but I remind myself that everything always gets done eventually, somehow!

2 comments:

MUM said...

It looks like it is going to be very cute!!! Join the rest of us who have many things half-done or not even that much done! We all just keep plugging away, doing what we are able in a 24 hr. day and thanking God for the things that we can do (even going for a good hike each day. I go up to clean and try to organize
my "craft room" , and I end up making a card. But, I have to think, what is more important,.. having a clean space or putting my time into making something that might bring joy to someone?

Dana said...

Was thinking what Mom said :) I'm not even half-done with most things ... and everything doesn't eventually get done in my world ... What are you making??? Looks cute! I'd recently suggested the girls try to make a stuffed bird or bear or something ...