It all began innocently enough with a moose stamp I happened to come across online one day several months back when I was looking for something else...and before I knew it I found myself painting plastic moose entirely a solid blue color and others light brown, painting baby food jars the same color (original idea here...although I didn't dip mine), sewing paper garlands, making moose invitations, sawing & sanding branches, making cake flags, and more! When I first saw this adorable moose stamp I immediately thought it'd be a neat theme to springboard from for little Bub's first birthday party...it was so cute and boy-ish and being that we live "up north" and all I thought it'd be fun and inspire me...and it did! So that's the kind of crafting I've been up to for the past several weeks. And now that the party has come and gone, I'll have a few party photos to come too! Phew!!! No one told me a 1st birthday party was so much work! ;)
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Everything was soooo adorable and festive! Anyone could see how much effort went into all of your preparations for a charming FIRST birthday party for your sweet little baby boy! I sure enjoyed all of your decorative touches!!!
Post a Comment